Thursday, February 14, 2008

LOST

Every Thursday night at 9 P.M. EST my friends on 4North and I all gather into Josh's (my RA) dorm room and watch an hour long episode of LOST.
Most of the people on our floor had been keeping up with it every season. For some of us though, like me, we didn't get into it until the fall `07 semester. I watched the first three seasons on DVD as did all the others who had to catch up.
Our LOST parties consist of about 12 to 15 people usually. Cramming that many people into a dorm room is pretty uncomfortable. Tonight I sat on the floor leaning against a bed with my legs stradling the legs of a chair. I've definitely been more comfortable while watching a TV show, but the sacrifice to be with my boys is well worth it.
By the way Sawyer is a BEAST!!!!

Signing out in The Nasty-Nati

5 comments:

Martin said...

Have fun blogging. I just started (again).

I never got into lost.

I still can't get over that you have tvs in your rooms at CCU!

Corey Andry said...

Yes, I know, how liberal this school has become. lol. I didn't think I would ever like LOST, but after the second episode I was hooked!

jenlyn said...

creative name for your blog

Did you send a valentine to your girl. There was an announcemnt for her to pick a delivery up before she left school yesterday.

I am staying home today with Codester. He is very sick and I just couldn't leave him home again today. His temp has been 102 and he started throwing up last night.

This blog thing is new for me.

Sam Curtis said...

sawyer! i'm a sahid guy, myself...

Corey Andry said...

I love Sawyer's cynical humor.