Thursday, February 14, 2008

The first day of The Coreyer Journal

So I guess this shows how boring my Valentines Day has been so far. I have had enough time to sit around and create my own blog. I will use this site to update everyone (mainly Granny) on what's going on in my life. More than that, though, this blog will be used to voice my opinions on everything ranging from my classes to my favorite sports teams and just sports in general. I'm new at this whole thing so it might take me a while to get this going so just bare with me. I will try to spice my life up as much as I can so that it is more enjoying then the rundown of my day that Lindsay usually receives over the phone. I hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

Sam Curtis said...

I love you blog title...it is certainly evidence that you've been around Larry, the mayor of Lame Street, far too much...

Corey Andry said...

Thanks! I was really proud of it!

Triple T said...

hey now why go to espn to see how the cats did when i got the coreyer journal lol now when i'm not checkin' out sambowles.com-i'll be here haha. this is pretty sweet! love ya buddy!

triple t