Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!!!


So I am finally posting again after a week and a half of not posting. I would apologize for the lack of posts, but it would have been more a sin to post anything that happened in my boring life in that span.
Acually that may not be true. Last weekend was actually very exciting. I drove home for an early weekend on Thursday. I met Lindsay at Granny and Grandad's at about 2:30 and within five seconds of parking my car I was iced in. So Lindsay and I settled in for a romantic get away (or something like that.) Grandad fixed some quail fingers and we played Clue. Lindsay and I both struggled to get a clue as less enthusiastic competition i.e. Granny and Grandad beat us to the solution each time.
As much fun as that romantic sleepover was, Lindsay topped it with a Valentines dinner to die for. She fixed chicken tetrazzini (one of my favorites) with bread sticks and brocolli. It was fantastic! She doesn't love cooking, but she is really good at it. And best of all, I got to bring leftovers back to Cincy with me.
It was really a fantastic three and a half day weekend and I am looking forward to being home again for spring break March 7-16.

No comments: