Thursday, August 28, 2008

Semester, college football, fantasy football begin!


It has been a busy last couple of days here at the Lord's Army Basic Training Camp at CCU. I started classes off yesterday with Adolescent and Child Psychology from 8-8:50. I immediately made my presence known by shouting the word puberty during class discussion. (It came out with a bit of a squeek.) I moved on to Geology at 9. Well actually I moved on to some Old Testament class only to realize that I had confused my days and classes. So once I found the proper class I was hit with the devestating news that a mandatory field trip to the wilderness of Mamouth Cave had been scheduled for the weekend of the LSU vs. Auburn game. I mentioned the conflict, but was not even given the satisfaction of a verbal response. That was the end of yesterday's classes and today's classes were OT Prophecy with my favorite, Dan Dyke, and Basic Bible Doctrine with Snyder. Snyder is an interested character who will probably be given his own profile post on here.

Other happenings this week included the beginning of the NCAA football season which started with two SEC football teams winning. And opening day also included a superstar like broadcasting of the Ball State game by Cameron (pictured above) and his new and improved color guy. I didn't catch his name. To listen to future games go to WCRD.net.

Finally, I must mention that we had our live draft for the family fantasy football league. We didn't get quite the attendance that I had hoped for, but that's okay. It's going to be a fun season and I can't wait to kick Mom's butt. lol.

No comments: