Saturday, August 23, 2008

Moving day

Last Saturday was a special day for Lindsay and I as we made the pilgrimage from southern Indiana to Cincinnati where we will make home for probably at least the next three years. While I drove my car packed with my stuff, both sets of parents drove a truck full of HER belongings and Larry's pulled a Uhaul with more of the same. The day moved along smoothly with minimum tears (which was probably due to the fact that Lindsay and I both returned with our parents for one last night at home.) Problems were at a minimum up until 12:30 that night when my phone rang with a text message that quickly turned my nights sleep into a nights amount of worry. In the message Lindsay informed me that she could not find the only set of keys to her recently purchased Cavalier which was suppose to be our ride back to Cincinnati on Sunday. I was later informed that the keys were most likely in Cincy. So thanks to Eva's generosity we made it back to Cincinnati in her Toyota Yaris. After looking almost everywhere for the keys Lindsay discovered them in her shoe which she had left in Cincinnati. THANK GOD FOR UNDERSTANDING PARENTS!!!

No comments: